Welcome to UK IT Careers – find better London IT jobs
Find the right IT job – connect with our network of over 4,000 UK IT recruiters and employers to access a wide range of UK & London IT jobs, many of which aren’t advertised.
Find work quickly and easily – we help international jobseekers navigate the UK IT job market, get to the top of UK IT recruiters’ lists, and avoid potential pitfalls to quickly establish their careers.
Secure the best rates – achieve your maximum earning potential. Candidates who work with us secure the best possible rates for their skills and experience.
NOTE – We also help jobseekers looking for accountancy contracts in corporate finance departments in London. Please call us to find out more.
Permanent London IT Jobs That Offer More
If you’re looking for a permanent UK IT job, our London partner is seeking IT consultants in various roles, particularly software developers. These London IT jobs will help you advance your career quickly – you will get to work on a variety of projects at leading UK companies that match your skills and career ambitions.
Applicants need 2+ years’ relevant IT experience, but no previous consultancy experience is needed.
Why work with UK IT Careers?
- Get connected to our extensive UK network to discover premium UK technology jobs that aren’t advertised.
- Accelerate your job search & increase your earnings through our free UK job search & career coaching.
- We specialise in finding UK IT jobs for international jobseekers. Receive help from experts who have a solid understanding of the UK IT job market and how to help new migrants launch successful UK careers.
- Receive free UK transition support & help claiming up to £8000 in relocation expenses.
- UK IT Careers has been operating since 2010 and has a 98% success rate finding UK IT jobs for Australians and New Zealanders.
What people say about us
“Chris promptly made contact with me very quickly after I submitted an online enquiry around IT contracting. The discussion we had was very informative and he had a good understanding of IT roles and skills as opposed to some generic recruiters. He quickly set me up to further my move into contracting within the UK and the process was very easy and smooth.” Logan Glen
If you have:
At least 2 years commercial IT experience,
A desire to develop your IT career and prove yourself internationally,
Dreamed of enjoying the experiences that Europe and the UK has to offer,