We are now hiring talented Developers and DevOps Engineers
Are you ready to accelerate your career in London?
Need help with UK sponsorship?
As the UK lockdown eases we are experiencing an increase in demand for Software Developers and DevOps Engineers for London based roles.
We are currently recruiting for a well established London consultancy that specialises in employing talented IT staff from the UK and overseas to help companies become leaders in technical innovation.
If you’re looking for a UK software development or DevOps engineering opportunity that enables you to quickly advance your career, these roles won’t disappoint.
This employer is an A rated UK government sponsor and has been operating since 1998. They take pride in helping their employees develop their IT careers through opportunities suited to their skills and experience.
All consultants receive ongoing mentoring, training and a generous salary and bonus package. Plus you’ll have the flexibility to work on projects of your own choice.
Do you have the right stuff?
Eligible candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:-
- At least 3 years’ commercial IT experience.
- Adaptable and confident in applying your skills in different environments.
- Excellent communication skills; able to articulate thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Self-motivated and happy to work unsupervised.
To find out more about the specific roles on offer, please take a look at the relevant job descriptions
You will ideally have a valid UK visa (e.g. Tier 5 Youth Mobility, Ancestry or Partner visa) or a UK or EU passport. If not, we may be able to arrange Tier 2 visa sponsorship.
You could enjoy these unique benefits
All London IT consultants will benefit from:-
- A written job offer before leaving home (if applying from overseas).
- A competitive salary and quarterly OTE bonus package.
- Working on a variety of software development projects of your choice at leading UK companies in the Greater London area.
- Career development to ensure you achieve your goals, including extensive training to develop your technical and consulting skills.
- Flexible holiday leave – this consultancy firm also generously offer extended leave between projects for those wanting to make the most of their working holiday.
- Relocation package of up to £8,000 over your first two years.
- Expenses reclaim scheme (for daily travel and lunch expenditure).
- Laptop loan with buy back scheme.
- The opportunity for IT sponsorship if you need a work visa, or wish to extend your stay once your Tier 5 visa expires.
- Free UK relocation support.