Find UK & London developer jobs that maximise your earnings and potential
Opportunities for UK Summer/ Autumn 2019 – if you are looking for a London web/ software developer job, we can help you find the right role quickly. We have some incredible opportunities for developers right now, with high demand for a variety of roles. We are currently seeking experienced professionals for the following permanent & contract London developer jobs:-
.net /c# developers
Full stack developers
What are my UK developer job options?
1) Permanent roles
If you’re looking for a permanent job, we are currently recruiting London software developers with front and back end experience.
Enjoy our unique benefits package
- Earn similar rates to contracting but receive a regular salary. You will earn a regular income plus an excellent quarterly OTE bonus scheme, paid leave and a pension
- Enjoy the variety and stimulation of working on projects at different UK companies. Most of these assignments will be in the Greater London area
- You’ll get a personal career coach to mentor you and ensure you achieve your career goals
- You may be eligible to get sponsored when your Tier 5 visa expires, or straight away if you are currently over 30 – see below
- Our London consultancy partner generously offers the option of extended leave between projects – so if you’re in the UK on your OE you can make the most of your working holiday
- No previous consultancy experience required – extensive training and support is provided to develop your consultancy and technical skills
Contracting is a great option if you’re coming to the UK for a working holiday. All you need is a minimum of 2 years’ experience and we can help you secure IT contracts at great rates in a range of developer jobs in London.
- Earn money fast – contractors can earn twice as much as permanent employees. Average London developer contract rates are £500 per day
- Take time out for travel – contracts tend to be 3-6 months making it easy to take regular trips around Europe and visit family back home.
- Make contacts and quickly take control of your career. As you move around more quickly, it’s easy to develop your UK network, learn new skills and move into new areas.
- We take the hassle out of contracting – we offer free UK contractor training to help you understand the UK job market and find better developer contracts at better rates, plus free umbrella services and Limited Company set up
3) Get sponsored
If a Tier 2 work permit is your only option and you have at least 3-4 years’ experience, we may be able to sponsor you.
UK developer/programmer sponsorship opportunities
- Your experience needs to fall within a UK skills shortage category: software developers including Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET/C#, Software Engineers, iOS Developers / Apps, App developers, UX / UI Design and Developers, Web Developer, Oracle DBA / Developers
- You must speak fluent English and have Western, NZ or Australian IT experience to be eligible
- You could enjoy working in the UK for up to 5 years, after which you can apply to stay in the UK indefinitely
How we can help you find your ideal UK developer job
- We’re specialists in recruiting international IT candidates, particularly those from New Zealand and Australia. We can advise on how to get set up, avoid mistakes and quickly develop a successful career as a London developer.
- You’ll get access to London developer jobs that aren’t advertised through our extensive London network.
- We have a 98% success rate in placing Australians and New Zealanders into UK IT roles
- With offices in central London, you’ll also get on the ground support when you arrive – a free desk, job seeker consultancy services, plus help with organising bank accounts, national insurance number and free Umbrella services or Limited Company set up.
- If you successfully contract or consult through us for 6 months or longer on a Tier 5 visa, we may be able to help you secure Tier 2 UK sponsorship to extend your stay.
Send us your CV or a quick message to discuss opportunities