Would you like a permanent London IT Job that offers more?
Do you want to carve out your own career path working at top London companies?
Established in 1998, this well-respected London consultancy specialises in employing skilled IT staff from overseas to help UK companies become leaders in technical innovation. They are recruiting IT specialists to join their team throughout 2020.
If you’re looking for a London IT job that enables you to quickly advance your career, these roles won’t disappoint. All consultants receive ongoing investment in their career development and a generous salary. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to choose your own stimulating assignments at London based companies. Additionally, we may be able to sponsor candidates requiring a visa. Note, no previous consultancy experience is required.
Current London IT Job Vacancies (January 2020)
IT Specialists currently required :-
- Software Developers including those with fullstack .NET/C#, Java or React/ Redux experience
- Web Developers
- DevOps Engineers
Eligible candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:-
- At least 2-3 years’ commercial IT experience.
- Adaptable and confident in applying your skills in different environments.
- Excellent communication skills; able to articulate thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Self-motivated and happy to work unsupervised.
You will ideally have a valid UK visa (e.g. Tier 5 Youth Mobility, Ancestry or Partner visa) or a UK or EU passport. If not, we may be able to provide sponsorship.
All London IT consultants will benefit from:-
- A written job offer before leaving home (if applying from overseas).
- A competitive salary and quarterly OTE bonus package (this bonus is based on hours you have worked, not company performance – so the more you work, the more you will receive).
- Working on a variety of IT projects of your choice at leading UK companies in the Greater London area.
- Career development to ensure you achieve your goals, including extensive training to develop your technical and consulting skills.
- Flexible holiday leave – this consultancy firm also generously offer extended leave between projects for those wanting to make the most of their working holiday.
- Relocation package of up to £8,000 over your first two years.
- Pension scheme.
- The opportunity for IT sponsorship if you need a work visa, or wish to extend your stay once your Tier 5 visa expires.
- Free UK relocation support.