Permanent London IT Jobs that offer more
Do you want to accelerate your career in a role tailored to you?
Established in 1998, this well-respected London consultancy specialises in employing skilled IT staff from overseas to help UK companies become leaders in technical innovation. They are recruiting IT specialists to join their team throughout 2019.
These London IT jobs offer some unique benefits, and can help you quickly advance your IT career. They are ideal for international IT professionals who would like the flexibility of contracting, but would prefer a job with more stability and the security of a regular salary. You’ll also receive extensive training and mentoring.
Current London IT Jobs On Offer
IT Specialists currently required (as of August 2019):-
- Software Developers including those with .NET/C#, PHP, Java, React nad Ruby experience
- Web Developers
- Oracle DBA / Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Infrastructure Engineers
- Solutions Architects
- Business Analysts with public sector experience
Please click on the blue highlighted text for job descriptions for our London based software developer and infrastructure engineer roles.
Eligible candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:-
- At least 2-3 years’ commercial IT experience
- Adaptable and confident in applying your skills in different environments
- Excellent communication skills; able to articulate thoughts clearly and concisely
- Self-motivated and happy to work unsupervised
- NB – if you fit the criteria above, no previous IT consulting experience is required
You must also have a valid UK visa (e.g. Tier 5 Youth Mobility, Ancestry or Partner visa) or a UK or EU passport.
All London IT consultants will benefit from:-
- A written job offer before leaving home (if applying from overseas)
- A competitive salary and quarterly OTE bonus package (this bonus is based on hours you have worked, not company performance)
- Working on a variety of IT projects of your choice at leading UK companies in the Greater London area
- Career development to ensure you achieve your goals, including extensive training to develop your technical and consulting skills
- Flexible holiday leave – as many of those on a Youth Mobility Visa want to make the most of their working holiday, this consultancy firm also generously offer extended leave between projects
- Relocation package of up to £8,000 over your first two years
- Pension scheme
- The opportunity for future IT sponsorship if you are a successful consultant wanting to extend your stay
- Free UK relocation support